Sydney Scorpions 2020 NTL Player Levy:
- Scorps NTL 2020 Levy of $650 Includes TFA Levy, Tent, Physio & Strapping, 1 x Adult Scorpions Awards Dinner Ticket, Accommodation (all pay for 5 nights minimum, average $55 per night), Digital Action Photos, Scorpions 2020 design water bottle, two pairs of playing socks.
- Playing uniforms are the same as the 2019 Inferno designs (playing shirt/singlet, playing shorts/bike pants). New Inferno uniform designs are used for 3 years minimum, due for review in 2022.
- New players need to purchase playing gear (approx. $70), further info as per the bottom of this page
- All player gear orders via here: https://forms.gle/Z1mVkLaQkbDPvZKx8
- All accommodation & additional Scorps Dinner tickets via here: https://forms.gle/GUNqGhZEEPg91Vo36
Sydney Scorpions 2020 NTL Payment Info
Levy 1 – Due 10 January 2020 = $250 (Pay via payment options below)
Levy 2 – Due 15 February 2020 = $400 (Invoice issued early February)
All new player gear plus all extra gear and extra accom due 1 March 2020
Gear distribution – Scorps Day, Sun 1 March @ Doyle Ground
**Note – our full balance for Boambee Bay is due 10 Jan 2020 hence the timelines above
All payments via direct bank transfer or via PayPal.
Sydney Scorpions, Commonwealth Bank BSB: 062 016 Account #: 2802 4586
Reference: Your TEAM & NAME or Invoice Number if you have an invoice
PayPal via www.paypal.me/scorps
*Payment via PayPal will incur an extra cost of 2.6% of the total invoice cost as per stated on the invoice
**Enquiries via your Team Manager who will liaise with Scorpions accounting
Sydney Scorpions 2020 NTL Gear Information
ALL NEW PLAYERS THAT DID NOT PLAY AT NTL 2019 AND DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT UNIFORM NEED TO COMPLETE THE ORDER FORM BELOW, INCLUDING SQUAD PLAYERS IF FINAL TEAMS ARE NOT YET FINALISED. PLAYERS THAT DO NOT MAKE THE FINAL TEAM WILL NOT HAVE GEAR PURCHASED FOR THEM AND THEIR LEVY PAYMENTS ARE FULLY REFUNDABLE.
Compulsory gear is below, all NEW players need to order via here: https://forms.gle/Z1mVkLaQkbDPvZKx8.
– Men’s Playing singlet $40 (MO, MXO, M30, M40)
– Men’s Playing shirt $40 (M45, M50, M55)
– Men’s Playing shorts $30
– Women’s Playing Bike Pants $35 (WO, MXO, W30)
– Women’s Playing shorts $30 (W40, W45)
– Women’s Playing singlet $40
– Two pairs of socks (All divisions) no charge included in levy
Optional items which need to be pre-ordered via order form.
– Hat or Visor $20
– Off-field Shorts $35
– Long sleeve t-shirt $35
– Sports Science Cooling Towels (2020 Design, 40cms x 110cms oversized) $8 each
– Sports Science Graduated Compression Socks (2020 Design, 20-30 mmhg) $8 each
All player gear orders via here: https://forms.gle/Z1mVkLaQkbDPvZKx8