The 2017 National Touch League tournament will take place in Coffs Harbour from 8-11 March, 2017. Trial and train-on squad information can be found via our Facebook page.
NTL 2017 Scorpions Levy – includes TFA Levy, Tent, Medical, Scorpions Dinner, Accommodation (all pay for 5 nights minimum regardless of shorter stay), Team Photo, Playing Shorts or Bike Pants & Medium Weight Hoodie (all new 2017 Inferno design). Extra gear is not included but can be ordered and paid via www.store.sydneyscorpions.com The payment of levies should be done via the online store, with extra tickets to Scorpions Awards Dinner also able to be purchased via the store. NB: Elite 8 levy is slightly different, please liaise with team management.
Players – $655
E8 Players – $615 (as set via NSWTA)
Coaches & Managers – $455
Players that are also Coaches & Managers – $455
Players without accom – $380
Coaches & Managers without accom – $180
Additional accom required per person (excluding young children) -$275
Family Unit – $900
– All standard accommodation pricing is for 5 nights regardless of shorter stays, inclusive in the Scorpions levy
– Check-in at Boambee Bay is from Tuesday afternoon 7 March with check-out on Sunday morning 12 March
– Tournament info is Day 1 on Wednesday 8 March with Finals Day on Saturday 11 March
– We have an increase of 3 teams to accommodate from last NTL, a total of 14 teams which is the largest number we have sent to an NTL
– Not all teams will be able to be housed at Boambee Bay Resort and we will have two other hotels
– For further information please contact your team management