Manly Warringah Touch Association is set to host the 2023 Gary Croft Junior Gala Day event this Saturday 21 January at Nolan and Passmore Reserves, North Manly. Please find event information below.
- The latest Gala Day draw can be found via https://bit.ly/Scorps-GalaDay23. Be sure to read the Key Event Information included in the draw. Should any further draw changes need to be made they will be outlined in the Gala Day Draw Changes section at the bottom of the draw.
- There is a event field map on the Gala Day draw and also further below, plus it will be published on Scorpions social media outlets.
- The Manly Touch Clubhouse near Nolan Reserve Field 2 will be used for referees, a canteen will also be in operation.
- Event Tournament Control will be located in the Southern Clubhouse, along with another canteen and BBQ. Both canteens are cashless and only accept card transactions.
- Emma Williams from Motus Health & Performance will be on-hand to provide physiotherapy support and basic first-aid assistance.
- Additionally, there will be a pop-up store selling custom designed touch shorts and bike pants/tights by Touch’n’Tag. Made for all ages, girls and boys, and ideal to wear for park competitions, to training or just everyday, you’ll stand out on the field in these fun and colourful designs. You can check out their full range, all available at the pop-up store via www.touchntag.com.au
- Sydney Scorpions umbrellas will be on-sale at the event for $35 at the Touch’n’Tag store.
Please take note of important parking advice for the event.
- Passmore Reserve on Campbell Parade will host all U12 fixtures. There is parking available in and around Passmore Reserve.
- Nolan Reserve will host all other fixtures. With 12 fields in use from 8.00am the main car park (entry via Kentwell Road) will fill up quickly.
- With the format of the draw (game on/game off), the Nolan Reserve car park when full will likely be full for the duration of the event.
- Nolan and Passmore Reserves can be accessed via a pedestrian bridge near the Southern Clubhouse which links the two reserves.
- Additional parking is available adjacent to Nolan Reserve on Pittwater Road and surrounding streets.
- Council parking rangers have in the past patrolled the area when events are taking place, so attendees are encouraged to obey parking signs to avoid a fine.