All players are requested to complete the NTL 2019 apparel order form by Monday 17 December, with all players requiring new 2019 design uniforms to compete at the upcoming NTL. Gear will not be ordered or supplied to players not making the final team, so all current squad players should submit orders now.
– All orders via https://goo.gl/WVgZ7N
– All teams are to be finalised by Monday 17 December
– All gear orders are due on Monday 17 December, players that do not submit a gear order are not assured of correct sizing or their preferred playing number
– Deposits of $100 are required by all players across all divisions by Friday 21 December – late fees will apply with payment details further below
– Players that do not make the final team are eligible for a refund
– The apparel supplier is Inferno so players will be able to use previous gear sizing as a guide. Also refer to the Inferno sizing guide here.
Compulsory gear included in the player levy is:
– Playing singlet / shirt
– Playing shorts / bike pants
– Two pairs of socks
– Long-sleeve t-shirt
– Also inclusive are Scorps water bottles and Scorps Sports Science Recovery Pack
Optional items at extra cost include below, all of which need to be pre-ordered via this form.
– Hat or Visor $20
– Off-field Shorts $35
– Scorps Golf Umbrella $20
Deposits of $100 made via PayPal or the bank details below, please include your name and team on the transfer.
BSB 062 016
A/C 2802 4586
Further information via firstname.lastname@example.org