Sydney Scorpions is pleased to announce our new Code of Conduct that must be adhered to by all individuals involved with Sydney Scorpions including Players, Parents / Guardians and Officials. Further information via here.
Sydney Scorpions strive for continuous improvement and development. As such opportunities are available to join our 2020/21 committee.
– Nominations will close on 1 June 2020 with interviews to follow
– All appointments will be 12 months tenure and reviewed annually
– Where applicable some roles may have more than one person
– Roles are below along with the corresponding job descriptions
– We are requesting our current committee holders of these positions complete the EOI to confirm their on-going interest
– Our upcoming AGM will take place on 3 August 2020
Notice of Sydney Scorpions Annual General Meeting
Date: Monday 3 August 2020 @ 7.00pm
Venue: May be a virtual meeting and/or in person, more info to come
- This meeting will include the election of the two officers those being Executive Committee members Assistant Regional Director and Finance Director, any person interested in either of these Executive Committee roles should make contact via below
- All General Committee roles will be reviewed and appointed
- Meeting papers and reports will be distributed in coming weeks
- All affiliates are encouraged to have representation
- Further information via firstname.lastname@example.org