Sydney Scorpions are pleased to announce their 2017 NTL Men’s & Women’s T-League initial squads. The tournament will take place in Coffs Harbour from 8-11 March, 2017. Scorpions would like to stress that these are initial squads and any players that wish to be added or removed from either squad can do so with further information below.
– T-League players need to be born in or after 1997 (no minimum age), with no age restriction for up to six players
– Ongoing Talent ID will take place during the 2016 Vawdon Cup season and State of Origin series
– Mixed Open trial details will be supplied in coming weeks
– The T-League trial will take place on Sunday 25 September 10.30am-12.30pm at Narrabeen Sports High All Weather Facility, North Narrabeen
– Following this trial squad training will commence to finalise teams, taking into account some players may be included in Elite 8 draft which will be conducted later in the year
– Players that wish to be added or removed from any squad can do so via http://goo.gl/G8nJZ6 – this includes any players that would preferred to be considered for Mixed Open
– Players that are unable to trial and still wish to be to be considered for selection need to complete the following via http://goo.gl/w0eWo1
– Further information via email@example.com
NTL T-League Trial – Sunday 25 September 10.30am-12.30pm at Narrabeen Sports High All Weather Facility, North Narrabeen
Men’s T-League – (52 Players as at 26/08/16) Adam Haskins, Alexander Nolan, Anthony Mercieca, Ben Dossetor, Blake Vanerwoude, Brad Davoren Whereat, Brad Gibson, Campbell Marks, Charlie Sutors, Christian Williams, Conor Hickey, Decan Ahipene, Elijah Pai, Flynns Angles-Corke, Fraser McGrath, Greg Robinson, Harry Binding, Jack Griffin, Jacob Harrington, Jarrah Rogan, Jacob Eldick, Jaycob Fong, Jesse Parker, John Carroll, Josh Gillard, Josh Phillips, Joshua Menzies, Joshua O’Connor, Jye Malcolm, Keeley Bowen, Lachlan Raper, Lawrence Bingham, Leon Frangi, Liam Simbolon, Luke Eisenhuth, Luke Maiolo, Luke Osborne, Marley Simbolan, Mason McDonald, Mitch Van Noort, Ray Wehbe, Regan Walsh, Rodjay Gonzales, Ryan Pritchard, Sam Edgley, Sam Kelly, Sam Watkins, Tom Collins, Tom Suters, Travis Osborne, Troy Malcolm, Zac Simons.
Women’s T-League – (53 Players as at 29/08/16) Abbey Steanes, Alana Barlow, Ally Dallaway, Amelia Suters, Ashlee Clifford, Bailee Nix, Bianca Sorbello, Briana Hibbert, Brianna Sorbello, Bronte Fletcher, Caitlin Cimarosti, Caitlin Rodgers, Capri Vidler, Chloe Scranage, Clare Belfanti, Clare Vanzino, Claudia Mete, Courtney Milone, Elise Wilson, Emily Gordon, Hayley Bird, Hayley Creed, Isabella Geros, Jacelyn Maher, Jane Hill, Jane Vanzino, Jennaya Wiggins, Jordan Roughan, Jordie Jamer, Julia Zubak, Katrina Smith, Lucy McDonald, Maddison Hartman, Maddy Nolan, Madison Higgins Ashby, Mel Harrison, Michala Ford, Molly Donohoe, Nicole Saldern, Olivia Steer, Page McGregor, Paris Mooney, Rachel Fear, Rebekah Blanchard, Sabrina Green, Shannyn Bissett, Talisha Maruta, Tatum Bird, Taylah Nicholls, Tiarnna Jurd, Tyler Pelligra.
Players that wish to be added or removed from any squad can do so via http://goo.gl/G8nJZ6 – this includes any players that would preferred to be considered for Mixed Open
Men’s T-League: Head Coach – Brad Curl Assistant Coaches – Anthony Dudeck & Matt Lawson Manager – Keith Lee
Women’s T-League: Head Coach – Brandon McDonald Assistant Coaches – Craig Beacroft & Keith Smith Interim Manager – Keith Smith
Mixed Open: Head Coach – Jye Malcolm Assistant Coach – Andrew Windsor Manager – TBC